At Westwind Recovery®’s inpatient drug rehab center, inpatient treatment for substance abuse begins with our clinicians getting a clear understanding of your specific situation and the help you need. Our treatment team will evaluate your medical health, mental health and chemical use history in order to design individualized and specialized California addiction treatment programs for your recovery plan.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Center
Because addiction is a disease that affects your body, mind, and spirit, we bring a multifaceted team together to provide you with a comprehensive healing plan. Your team members at the inpatient drug rehab center in Los Angeles may include:
- Financial advocates
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Wellness and fitness specialists
- Clinical case managers
- Licensed addiction counselors
- Continuing care coordinators
Detox at a California drug and alcohol detox center is the first step in healing from substance abuse for the mind and body. The detox process begins with evaluations by a medical team to determine which medical interventions may be needed. Detox is primarily a time to flush the chemicals from your body, which can be an uncomfortable experience without the right medical care to help ease discomfort and/or cravings.
During the detox process, you will be medically monitored 24/7 until medical staff determines you are stable enough to take part in inpatient drug rehab center programs and activities.
Following detox, you will move to your residential treatment unit at the inpatient drug rehab center in Los Angeles. This is where you’ll meet your treatment team and peers. At Westwind Recovery® treatment centers, inpatient drug rehab center activities may include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual chemical health assessments and therapy
- Individual mental health assessments and therapy
- Medical appointments including psychiatric care
- Wellness, adventurous, and fitness activities including yoga, hikes
- Team building outings
- Life skill training
- Creative arts groups including improv, music for coping and art therapy
- Family program participation
- Virtual reality meditation sessions
- Nutritional assessment
- Spiritual care
- Educational and experiential workshops
- Twelve Step and recovery meetings
- Continuing care planning
Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs are evidence-based and also individually curated for each client. Westwind Recovery® pioneered the field’s leading approach to addiction treatment, and we continue to evolve and advance the use of evidence-based treatments to provide our clients with the best opportunity for lifelong recovery from substance use disorder. Some of the evidence-based treatments our clinicians use at the inpatient drug rehab center include:
- Acceptance commitment therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Medication-assisted therapies
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Psychoeducational groups
- Psychodynamic approaches
- Solution-focused brief therapy or solution focused therapy
- 12 step facilitation
- Virtual reality meditation
The inpatient drug rehab center in Los Angeles focuses on stabilization and assessment of your health to ensure you are ready–physically, psychologically, and emotionally–to learn about core recovery concepts and to begin practicing recovery principles. The structure and guidance provided in our residential rehab program sets you up for success in recovery and maintaining your recovery after you complete treatment.
Here are some of the unique benefits available to you if you attend the residential treatment program:
- A structured setting complete with on and off-site activities with those in the recovery community to help you build up a network of clean and sober allies while you are in treatment.
- A progressive and personalized program to allow you to grow and progress while you are in residential treatment.
- A comprehensive aftercare plan so you know what your goals are, where you need to be, and how you can remain successful in your recovery.
Because of our low client-to-therapist ratios, we provide incredibly personalized care that can grow and change as you grow and change. From the first day of treatment through the last, our staff of experts in the addictions field is continually monitoring clients and assessing recovery needs. We understand that having an individualized recovery program that works for you is vital to lifelong recovery.
At Westwind Recovery®, your length of stay at an inpatient drug rehab center will be based on your progress in meeting specific clinical milestones. Our clinical team will work with you and your family as well as your insurance provider to come up with the best timetable and plan for you. Just as addiction doesn’t happen in the course of a few weeks or months, it’s unrealistic to expect recovery to occur that quickly.
As you discharge from inpatient treatment, you will receive recommendations for follow-up care and ongoing recovery support to strengthen your sobriety and reduce the risk of relapse. Regaining your health means learning to manage your symptoms, first within the structure at an inpatient drug rehab center, and eventually in your home environment where you are in charge of maintaining and strengthening your recovery.
The cost of inpatient drug rehab center programs depends on the treatment center selected, the level of clinical care recommended, and the length of time in treatment. The amount you pay will also depend on whether you’re able to access insurance benefits to help cover the cost or you’re paying out-of-pocket. Westwind Recovery® is in-network with most insurance carriers, and most of our clients use their health insurance benefits to help cover treatment costs. Insurance policies and benefits vary greatly, so it’s essential to check with your provider about coverage specifics in your case. Embrace a healthier, happier life today by contacting a Westwind Recovery® intake counselor now. Our progressive, client-focused residential treatment program offers the hope of a better life and the tools to achieve it. We will stand with you throughout your recovery, ensuring that you never feel alone.