Private and stunning, your hidden recovery oasis awaits. The Dolorosa House offers 7,000 square feet of luxurious living space. Enter through custom double walnut doors to find soaring two story high ceilings; under which guests are playing pool, curled up on a couch with coffee and a book, or having a conversation with one of the Westwind Recovery Dolorosa staff.
Double patio doors lead out to just under one acre of amazing resort-style-landscaped surroundings with a pool, spa, multiple water features, whimsical gardens, mature trees, and a wide variety of colorful growing fruits and vegetables. This secluded retreat is the perfect sober living home for a meditative and comfortable early recovery.
The resident community is tightly knit; with residents supporting each other through both their day-to-day journeys, as well as each stage in their recovery in sober living. Our management team—which includes two house managers, a Regional/Client Care Manager, a Recovery Technician and the Director of Operations—has been hand selected for their strong leadership skills, collected communication styles, and backgrounds in the recovery field.
The following is an abbreviated list of what we offer:
- Queen and full size beds
- Swimming pool
- Single and double suites and rooms
- Private outdoor, villa-style patios
- Flat screen/plasma TVs with Premium Cable and AppleTV in every room
- Netflix/HBO/Showtime/Hulu Plus
- High Speed Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances
- Free access to washer and dryer
- Free standard supplies (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, laundry supplies)
- Convenient, easily accessible parking
- Storage space for bicycles, golf clubs, surfboards, and other equipment
- Unlimited coffee
- We supply food for each meal and provide healthy snack options