Hollywood Sober Living
In the heart of Hollywood, Westwind’s Normandie House is nestled between Melrose Ave and Santa Monica Blvd, two vibrant streets with many fantastic restaurants, shops and job opportunities. The Normandie House provides a unique Hollywood sober living experience by combining comfort, care, amenities, structure and services at a very affordable price.
Two separate homes sit side by side on the property, promoting the growth of a community within a larger community at each house. You will be in good hands at the Normandie House, as both homes have a 3-tiered-phase system, house meetings and check-ins, weekly 12-step meetings, and house managers with backgrounds in alcohol and addictions recovery.
Normandie’s homes were designed to provide a comfortable, clean, and practical sober living experience for its residents. We spared no expense in the furnishing of the Normandie House; we offer a gourmet kitchen with all modern appliances, and an outdoor patio with couches.
The following is an abbreviated list of what we offer:
- Queen and full size beds
- Swimming pool
- Single and double suites and rooms
- Private outdoor, villa-style patios
- Flat screen/plasma TVs with Premium Cable and AppleTV in every room
- Netflix/HBO/Showtime/Hulu Plus
- High Speed Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances
- Free access to washer and dryer
- Free standard supplies (i.e. toilet paper, paper towels, laundry supplies)
- Convenient, easily accessible parking
- Storage space for bicycles, golf clubs, surfboards, and other equipment
- Unlimited coffee
- We supply food for each meal and provide healthy snack options